Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Balkan Winters are Hell

Before the obvious is stated, that yes, I have indeed used a picture similar to this before, it should be noted that it is used for affect, rather than aesthetic enjoyment. This picture, believe it or not, was taken on January 14th, 2007. I was told the Balkan winters were harsh, but I had no idea they would be this harsh. And now, for your enjoyment, a picture of Colorado...Currently Reading: "Farewell Waltz" by Milan Kundera
Currently Listening to: "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" by Explosions in the Sky

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Glad to see life is so rough. Stick with it, it will make you a better man some day.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Glad to see life is so rough. Stick with it, it will make you a better man some day. oh and please stop stealing my picture ideas.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home