Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reflections on the Past Twenty-Three Years


As I have just turned the ripe age of twenty-three and am leaving for Bulgaria in one week, I have been reflecting upon my life often in the last couple of days. Although these reflections have been numerous, I will sum them up by saying that I am extremely blessed. My family and friends, both old and new, are more than I could have ever asked for. I have friends who would do anything for me, and I likewise, and that in itself is amazing. It has been a bit difficult to realize that those who mean so much to me will be physically absent in my life for the next couple of years but at the same time, I know that they will be in my life forever and that two years is nothing in the grand scheme of things. To conclude this little ramble, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has become a part of my life in the last twenty-three years. It has been absolutly amazing and we've had times which I will never forget.

-Currently Reading: More Bulgarian Language Lessons
-Currently Listening To: "Seven Swans" by Sufjan Stevens, "Under the Iron Sea" by Keane, and "It's Crazy" by Drag The River

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

awwww, I love you too!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home